Saturday, February 9, 2013

Windestine Charity Polishes

Hello Lovelies! I am so happy to share four very special polishes with you today from Windestine. Freda has created these four unique and breath-taking polishes in honor of the Make-A-Wish Foundation. All proceeds from the sale price of these polishes will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. 

First, let me introduce Windestine Wish Upon A Star.
Wish Upon A Star reminds me of Vincent VanGogh's Starry Night.
This dark blue based polish is filled "with holo silver, yellow, blue, aqua, fuchsia, and gold glitter in various sizes and shapes." The yellow hexes POP like gorgeous shining stars!
I used one coat of Seche Vite as a quick dry and topcoat.
Windestine Wish Upon A Star is a stunner. It's a must have for any polish collection.
 
It's time to show you Windestine Frozen Wilderness.
This is two coats of Frozen Wilderness over one coat of FP Paper Mache.
Windestine Frozen Wilderness is a surprisingly subtle blend of black and bronze hexes combined with a perfect amount of micro bronze glitter in a white base. This polish is absolutely jaw-dropping when it's layered!
I used one coat of Seche Vite as a quick dry and for my topcoat.
Windestine Frozen Wilderness indeed lives up to its name. It reminds me of sunlight shining on trees covered in sparkling snow. If you are a fan of milky white polishes (like me) and love something new (and not rainbow-y), this is the polish for YOU!
 
Next up is Windestine Confetti Deluxe.
This is two coats of Confetti Deluxe over one coat of CC Beyond (holo).
Confetti Deluxe is "packed full of glitter in many shapes, sizes, and colors in a clear base. There are stars, short bar, hex, diamonds, and square glitter." This was sooo hard to capture!
I want to note that as a heavy glitter polish, this went on very smoothly. I did tip my bottle upside-down before I began my mani, so that I had all of the glitter shapes at the top of my bottle, which I do with all of my major glitter players.
I used one coat of Gelous to smooth out the glitters and one coat of Seche Vite for quick dry and topcoat.
 
Confetti Deluxe is a homerun in my book! I adore glitters and this polish has so many shapes it makes my head spin. It's like a party on my nails! =)
 
For my final Windestine, I have Flower Deco.
This is two coats Windestine Flower Deco over one coat CG Pelican Gray.
The blue, black and purple hexes look fantastic against the light grey base. Accents like silver holo bar and square glitters as well as yellow flowers really give this polish a unique look.
I used one coat of Seche Vite for a quick dry and topcoat.
I love how dainty and sweet this polish is!
 
To purchase Windestine polishes, visit the shop here and make sure you like Windestine on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases. Currently, Wish Upon A Star and Confetti Deluxe are in stock! Freda will be releasing Flower Deco on Wednesday February 20 when she restocks her store. (That means Frozen Wilderness will be available, too!)
 
 


Thanks for stopping by and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)




*This polish was sent for my honest review*


3 comments:

  1. I think I'll have to get Wish Upon A Star for sure! I love Windestine - her polishes are GORGEOUS. When Hearts Collide is one of my favorite polishes that I own. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish Upon A Star is a wonderful choice! I totally agree~all of Freda's polishes are absolutely beautiful! =)

      Delete