Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mod Lacquer Nonpareils and Retro Disco

Hello Lovelies! I am TOTALLY excited to share a fabulous new (to me) handmade polish line called Mod Lacquer. These polishes are top quality and a pleasure to wear. I will definitely be wearing both of these again very soon!

The first polish I want to share with you from Mod Lacquer is Nonpareils.
Nonpareils "is a milky white jelly base with a variety of different colors and sizes of glitter." I am sooo in love with rainbow glittered white based polishes. ^.^

It took four coats to achieve full opacity.
The formula was great~although it was on the thin side, the polish built up beautifully with no pooling.
 
The second polish I want to show you is Mod Lacquer Retro Disco.
This is two coats of Retro Disco over CC Harp On It (holo).
Retro Disco "is a multi-color holographic glitter polish in a clear base." It's like a tiny little holo party on my fingernails!

To purchase these and other Mod Lacquers, visit the shop here. Make sure you head over and like Mod Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.


Thanks for stopping by and as always,

 
Happy Lacquering! =)







*This polish was sent for my honest review*


8 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful swatches. That reminds me of KBShimmer's Oh Splat quite a bit; pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find myself a white jelly with glitters, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colors of those glitters!

    ReplyDelete