Saturday, February 23, 2013

Urban Lacquer Swanky Panky

Hello Lovelies! Last night I reviewed a fantastic polish from Urban Lacquer called Hurry Me Up. You can check that out here. Today, I have another beauty from Urban Lacquer called Swanky Panky to show you!

This is Urban Lacquer Swanky Panky (no undies).
Swanky Panky " is a translucent, glitter-packed polish, with a shimmery, pinkish-lavender base. It contains a variety of pink, turquoise, silver, and purple glitter."
The formula of Swanky Panky is perfect! It went on like a dream~the glitter came out evenly and super smooth. Here I used three coats to reach full opacity.
One coat of Seche Vite and Swanky Panky is ready to go!
Next, I tried Swanky Panky with a coat of CG Spontaneous as undies.
I was able to reach full opacity in one coat here. I love the glitter coverage of this polish--it's just so stylish! ^.^
Urban Lacquer is quickly becoming one of my favorite new handmade polishes. 

These beauties arrive in the most sophisticated and AWESOME packaging~carefully wrapped up in black tissue paper and sealed with a chic heart sticker. Of course, I tore mine open and thought about taking pics after. Next time I get a package from Urban Lacquer, I promise to take a picture before tearing into the package like a little girl on Christmas!  ^.^
 


To purchase Swanky Panky and other Urban Lacquers, visit the shop here. Make sure you head over and like Urban Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.


Have a fantastic Saturday and as always,

Happy Lacquering! =)


 

 
*This polish was sent for my honest review*


No comments:

Post a Comment