Thursday, February 21, 2013

F4 Polish Strawberry Shortcake and Shattered Rainbow

Hello again, Lovelies! I am so happy to be sharing more F4 Polish with you today. Both of these polishes are beautiful in their own way~let me show you!!

This is F4 Polish Strawberry Shortcake.
Strawberry Shortcake is a delicious mix of matte white hexes and bright pink microfine glitter in a soft pink base.
This is three coats of Strawberry Shortcake with no undies. Yummy goodness!
I used one coat of Seche Vite to top off this mani. I am gaga over the white hexes in this one! They really do look like little scoops of whipped cream floating in a sea of strawberry heaven. Mmmmm...
 
And here is F4 Polish Shattered Rainbow.
(Shattered Rainbow is shown with A England Bridal Veil undies.)
This is one fantastic rainbow glitterbomb!
Have I mentioned that I love glitterbombs?? Well...I DO! And I love the colorful glitters in Shattered Rainbow, but once I saw the black shards, it was all over. 
Now I'm totally obsessed with this one!!
To get this effect, I had to glob the polish in the middle of my nail (which is normal to acheive most glitterbombs) and spread it around to even it out.
I am VERY happy with how awesome Shattered Rainbow looks over A England Bridal Veil. The holo underneath the glitter really makes the polish POP!
I used one good coat of Gelous to smooth out the glitter and one coat of Seche Vite as a topcoat and to speed up the drying time. 
 
 

To purchase these and other F4 Polish, visit the shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like F4 Polish on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.
 

 Thanks for stopping by and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*



2 comments: