Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pretty & Polished April Showers & Irish Brawn

Hello Lovelies! Today I have two absolute beauties to show you from Pretty & Polished. I've always loved every one of my polishes from Pretty & Polished, but I have to admit that I was completely unprepared for the gorgeousness of April Showers & Irish Brawn. Take a look and see!

This is three coats of Pretty & Polished April Showers.
This polish changes color from blue (cool) to white (warm) with your body temperature! Here are pics for you to drool over.
The formula of April Showers was perfect. And...it has CIRCLE glitters in it, too! YaY!
I applied one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat. This polish is so cool~it's blue because I ran cool water over my hands!
 
The next polish I want to share with you is Irish Brawn.
This black jelly has three types of green glitters...and CIRCLES are included in the mix!
Again, I applied one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.
Irish Brawn is absolutely, positively my fantasy polish~it applied like a dream, created a fantastic jelly sandwich WITH CIRCLE glitters, and dried beautifully.
I am in LOVE with both of these polishes! I could NOT stop staring at my nails when I wore them. April Showers reminded me of my old Hypercolor days. Remember those shirts that everyone put handprints all over to change the color? Geez, I'm glad I stink at math...because that was a LOOOONG time ago!
 
 To purchase these two and other beautiful Pretty & Polished Lacquers, visit Chels at her shop here and make sure you like Pretty & Polished on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Hurry over and get your polish before somebody else discovers these!! ASAP!!
 
 
I'm happy you stopped by and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*

4 comments:

  1. i love my pretty and polished color charging polish! they are amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Chels makes incredible polishes and she definitely hit a homerun with April Showers.

      Delete
  2. April Showers looks super cool! <3

    ReplyDelete