Thursday, February 21, 2013

F4 Polish Avalanche

Hello Lovelies! We have been getting sooooo much snow this winter and I am definitely not a snow person. Are you? I bundle up under blankets and have my fireplace on every night because I'm always freezing cold! I miss going to the beach...we live about 3 miles from Lake Michigan. Thank goodness it's almost March!

So when F4 Polish sent me a trio of polishes to review, of course I was super excited! I have this process when I get new polishes...I unwrap each polish and set them side by side. Then I pick up each one and study the colors to see how they work together and play off each other (my art teacher side comes out in full swing). After that, I swatch them on my nail wheel with different color combos to find what I like the best! ANYway, the point of this very long intro was that my eyes are always drawn to one polish first.

And the first one that caught my eye was...Avalanche! Oh, the sweet irony! :)
 
Here is F4 Polish Avalanche.
Avalanche is a white based polish full of all kinds of glittery goodness.
The formula for Avalanche was good. It was a bit thinner than I'm used to, so I was nervous that it would take forever to reach full opaqueness. But it built up very nicely in three coats.
One coat of Seche Vite and this rainbow is ready! I LOVE it!
 
To purchase Avalanche and other F4 Polish, visit the shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like F4 Polish on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

I've got two more pretties from F4 Polish coming up next that you are going to want to see!

 
I hope you have a fantastic day and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*
 

2 comments: