Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dollish Polish Spank You Very Much

Hello Lovelies! It just keeps snowing and snowing and snowing here in Michigan. How about you? Are you someplace nice and warm...or buried under snow drifts like me?? >_<

Today I had a little fun playing around with Dollish Polish Spank You Very Much and A England Camelot. I've seen a lot of ladies posting pics of manis similar to this, so I wanted to give it a try...and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
I adore Dollish Polish because I know I can rely on their perfect formula and because Dolly incorporates her colorful personality into each polish she creates. Oh, AND her polishes are FREAKING GORGEOUS!!!  
Spank You Very Much (an homage to Ace Ventura) is a spectacular blend of teals, greens, and purples. The larger teal hexes and purple glitters really make the polish POP!
I love how sparkly this looks! I used one coat of Seche Vite as a topcoat.

To purchase Dollish Polish (Spank You Very Much is in stock right now), you can visit Dolly's shop here. Make sure you like Dollish Polish on FB to stay updated on her newest polish releases and when she will restock her shop. Trust me--you'll definitely WANT to visit. =)

What do you think of this mani? Have you done one like it?

Have a warm and cozy night~
and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment