Monday, February 18, 2013

6 Harts Polish Duochromes and Cloud Sculptures

Hello Lovelies! Are you having a good Monday? I'm enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee while writing you, so I am definitely enjoying mine! ^.^ Today I have some really pretty polishes to share with you from 6 Harts Polish.

The first polish I want to show you is 6 Harts Polish What Halo?
What Halo? is a stunning polish that "has very fine gold holographic glitter and duochrome pigments. It has hints of orange in a gold/green duochome base."
I think I have officially found my new favorite duochrome! YaY!
 
The next polish I want to share with you is 6 Harts Polish Moon Shadow. I am a huge fan of the purple in this duochrome. Ahhhh....
Moon Shadow is a phenomenal polish that "has a small amount of very fine gold holographic and bronze glitter. The primary color you will see is the purple shimmer, which is very dominant."
 
The last polish I want to share with you today is 6 Harts Cloud Sculptures.
Cloud Sculptures "has matte white glitters, short silver bar glitters, fine holo glitter and a dash of tiny blue-violet hex glitters."
6 Harts Cloud Sculptures is a wonderful topcoat~it really does remind me of fluffy white clouds! >.<
 
I used A England Camelot as undies with What Halo? and Moon Shadow to acheive the look in these manis.
 Both of these duochromes and Cloud Sculptures are absolutely amazing! They were a dream to apply as they went on very smoothly with no problems at all.
I used one coat of Seche Vite as a topcoat for all three of these.
 
To purchase these and other beautiful 6 Harts Polishes, visit the 6 Harts Craft Company here. Full-sized bottles sell for $8.00. 
 
 
I hope you are having a fantastic day and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*

5 comments:

  1. I second that, and they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Courtney! You create gorgeous polishes! ^.^

      Delete
  2. What Halo is just amazing! Being a guy, I tend to like darker polishes like this. I love the gold shimmer to this one, and it look especially great on your perfect nails too!! : )

    ReplyDelete