Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Jindie Nails I'm A Star Dot Com

Hello Lovelies! Good Morning! I hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday. I reeeeally enjoyed the sunshine yesterday and now I'm hoping for a snow-free week. @.@ Just saying "snow-free" sounds crazy. I know. 

Today, I am going to share my first polish I purchased from Jindie Nails. I was super excited when I scored this one and even happier once I got it on my nails!!

Let me show you!
 
This is Jindie Nails I'm A Star Dot Com.

I Am In LOVE With This Polish.
Two coats of I'm A Star Dot Com with one coat of FP Paper Mache undies.
I sealed the glitter with a coat of Gelous and then applied Seche Vite as a topcoat and to speed the drying process.
I'm A Star Dot Com is a "white crelly with extra large black dots, magenta large and magenta medium dots, plus holographic silver hex and stars, gunmetal hex plus tiny black stars."
I found I'm A Star Dot Com was best applied after tipping the bottle upside down first for a bit (to get the larger glitters up to the top). Between each brushstroke, I swirled my brush to collect as many glitters as possible. The polish spread very easily for me and by using the techniques I mentioned, I was able to get a gorgeous variety of glitters on each nail.
 
I'm A Star Dot Com is such a stunning polish with a startling mix of glitters that immediately catches your eye (and anyone around you!). I thought I was going to go bonkers over the extra large black dots, but it wasn't just those dots that hooked me~it's the whole combo that is mind boggling! As far as I'm concerned, this is a MUST HAVE for anyone who loves glitter...or stars...or dots. ^.^
 
To purchase I'm A Star Dot Com or other polishes by Jindie Nails, visit Jen's shop here. Make sure you head over and like Jindie Nails on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.




Have a fantabulous Tuesday and as always,

 
Happy Lacquering! =)

6 comments:

  1. I love polishes like these! Those tiny stars are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not usually a fan of big glitter pieces, but this looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete