Tuesday, February 19, 2013

6 Harts Polish Summer Skies & Ninja Bat

Hello Lovelies! Happy Tuesday to you! It's a perfect day to stay inside and write to you about two gorgeous polishes that I absolutely love. Both of these are from 6 Harts Polish and they are each unique in their own way.

Let me show you!
 
Here is 6 Harts Polish Summer Skies.
This polish has a slight duochrome shift, but what I am in love with is the the shimmer! It's gold! >.<
Summer Skies took three coats to reach full opacity and it was worth every single one! That last coat was like opening a door and looking at the most gorgeous sky you can imagine~shimmer and all!
If you can't tell, I am in love with Summer Skies. ^.^ I used one coat of Sech Vite as a topcoat for these pics.

 
The second polish I want to share with you is 6 Harts Polish Ninja Bat.
This is Ninja Bat with A England Bridal Veil as undies. You can definitely see that Ninja Bat has some ninja skills here~a slight duochrome pigment in a clear base combined with 9 different glitters. Sly one, huh?

This is one coat of Ninja Bat and it looks great! The polish went on easily, which was extremely nice. Ninja Bat is not quite a glitterbomb, but a sneaky little ninja glitterbaby. I used one coat of Gelous to seal the glitter and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat for this mani.
 
 I loved Summer Skies for being so darn beautiful that I officially can't wait for winter to be OVER! And I loved Ninja Bat for being so darn sneaky that I truly appreciated a polish that wasn't a glitterbomb!
 
To purchase these and other beautiful 6 Harts Polishes, visit the 6 Harts Craft Company here. Full-sized bottles sell for $8.00.
 
Thanks for stopping by and as always,

 
Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*
 

3 comments: