Saturday, February 16, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquers Gorgeous Duo

Hello again, Lovelies! =) I am back with another set of Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes. This time I must warn you...these polishes are heart-stoppers. Literally, they took my breath away. I could blather on and on, but I'd rather show you and blather between the pics. >.<

Brace yourselves. Seriously.
 
The first polish I want to show you is Liquid Sky Lacquer So Delicious.
I'VE NEVER SEEN A POLISH LIKE THIS!! Have you?? Look at it! Ok, I know that I'm shouting, but I'm just soooooo excited!
So Delicious is so deceiving in the bottle! It looks like a beautiful raspberry and irridescent glitter polish in a clear basecoat. (Not that that would be bad, mind you.) But then I brushed one coat of So Delicious over A England Camelot and BAM!
So Delicious transformed into a scrumptious rainbow.
It's like a magical light show on my fingertips! YaY! And the formula was amazing. Double YaY!!
 
On to the next showstopper: Liquid Sky Lacquer Sugared Berries.
If you like holos, do not miss out on this one!
Sugared Berries is one honey of a holo. The formula was a dream to apply~no streaking or pooling. Absolutely perfect!!
Sugared Berries is not only one of the prettiest violet holos I've worn, it's also one of the softest. I am absolutely in LOVE with this holo--I wore this one for three whole days and I got compliments from well over a dozen people. ^.^
 
 
These are two phenomenal polishes and once again, I highly recommend them for your personal collection. Whether you are a fan of glitterbombs or holos, you can definitely find the perfect polish for you!
 
To purchase these two stunners and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes, visit Carolyn's shop here. (The shop will be open TODAY (2/16) at 4:00pm PST.) Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.


I hope you have a wonderful evening and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*

 

1 comment: