Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl 2013

Hello Lovelies! It's the day after Super Bowl Sunday, which makes today (eek!) Monday. Yesterday my family grazed on yummy snacky food from noon until the game ended. Who did I root for?? Ummm...the hubs said the 49ers. I said the bacon wrapped shrimp covered in BBQ sauce. They were yummmmmy! Annnnd the fluffy white puppy on the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet. It was so freaking ADORABLE that I almost fainted from all of the cuteness.

Anyway, I really wasn't planning on doing anything special on my nails for the game, but then Leah Ann posted a 49ers/Ravens challenge...and I just couldn't resist shaking off the old cobwebs and trying my hand at some nail art again. It's been awhile! 

I had soooo much fun doing these~and I don't even watch football! Ha ha!
 
 Even though the 49ers did not win the Super Bowl, I just found out that I won THIRD PLACE in Leah Ann's contest!! I am so super excited that I can hardly sit still long enough to finish this blog post!! So I'm going to hurry up and tell you I love you all for reading this and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)

4 comments:

  1. WOW you are seriously amazingly talented! you really need to keep doing nail art! congrats on 3rd place!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww~thank you, sweetie! I really had a blast doing this. xx

      Delete
  2. even though i'm a NY Giants fan.. your nails look incredible!!!

    i can't imagine how much patience and such a sturdy hand you have but they turned out amazeballs!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sooo much! My hands were pretty shaky...but I had a LOT of fun! lol

      Delete