Friday, February 15, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer by Carolyn Spring Collection 2013

Hello Lovelies! Today I have the amazing new 2013 Spring Collection from Liquid Sky Lacquer by Carolyn. Believe me when I tell you that this trio is a stunner! All three are jam-packed with a gorgeous blend of springy colored glitters to create the most incredible glitterbombs.
 
 
For all of my manis, I used one coat of Gelous to smooth out the glitter and one coat of Seche Vite as my top coat and to speed up the overall drying process.

The first polish I want to show you is Liquid Sky Lacquer Posy Petals.
This is Posy Petals with one coat of FP Paper Mache as undies.
Posy Petals has a mix of pastel glitters in small squares and hexes, medium hexes, and pink flowers in a beautiful transluscent light purple base.
The formula of this polish is perfect~the polish went on smoothly and there were flowers in every brushstroke.
 
The next polish up is Liquid Sky Lacquer Spring Surprises.
This is Spring Surprises with A England Camelot as undies. I know that Camelot isn't the most "spring-like" color, but I think it looks fantastic with Spring Surprises! The irridescent base of this polish was screaming for Camelot!!
I was so happy with the plethora of stars and hexes in this polish. Gorgeous!!
Spring Surprises applied smoothly with no clumping or dragging.
 
The final polish in the Spring Collection is Liquid Sky Lacquer April Rain.
This is April Rain with CG Re-Fresh Mint as undies. So pretty!
Then...I tried April Rain with CG Pelican Gray as undies. I really love this combo!
LOOK at the AWESOME colors in this polish! Carolyn used gorgeous matte purple and bright green hex glitters, mixed with a massive amount of small irridescent teal glitters, in this lovely transluscent pale green based polish.
I found this polish was a touch thick, but a few drops of Orly's Thinner helped smooth it out perfectly.
I absolutely LOVE this collection! If you like glitter, you will definitely want to check these out. 
 
To purchase the Liquid Sky Lacquer Spring Collection and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes, visit Carolyn's shop here. (The Spring Collection will be available on Saturday, February 16 at 4:00pm PST.) Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases. 



Thanks for stopping by and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*




1 comment:

  1. I'm totally in love with this collection ^_^
    I never saw such a bunch of beautiful glitter polishes, especially Posy Petals! I hope Liquid Sky ships to Italy...
    Ps. New follower, I hope you'll have time to visit my blog, and will find it interesting as I found yours :)
    Alice in WonderNails
    Alice on Facebook

    ReplyDelete