Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Liquid Glam Lacquer Girl Next Door

Hello Lovelies! Have you ever looked at a shirt on a hanger and thought, "eh, that doesn't look like me." Then, you try it on and BAM! It looks AMAZING on you? Well, I kinda had that happen with Girl Next Door. At first glance online, it looked like a simple glitter. Then...I looked closer. See what happened when I tried it on!

This is three coats of Liquid Glam Lacquer Girl Next Door with one coat CG Pelican Gray as undies. @.@
All I can say is BAM.
This polish went on as smooth as glass and was an absolute dream to work with.
The holo silver glitters were simply mesmerizing in this cement grey jelly.
I applied one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat and to speed final drying of my third coat. Pure gorgeousness!
 
I am absolutely in LOVE with this polish! I was stunned by the quiet beauty of Girl Next Door. Everything about this polish screams subtle perfection.


To purchase Girl Next Door and other beautiful Liquid Glam Lacquers, visit their shop here and make sure you like Liquid Glam Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.
I hope you are having a fantastic day and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*

3 comments: