Monday, June 24, 2013

Rainbow Honey The Summer of 199X Collection: Tessie, I Miss You, and Apple Kid

Hello Lovelies! I am seriously excited about the new collection from Rainbow Honey. It's called The Summer of 199X...and the colors in the collection are out of this world! I've got three to show you, so let's get to it!

This is Rainbow Honey Tessie.
Tessie is a "dusty and shimmery periwinkle crème".
This is two coats of Tessie and one coat of Seche Vite topcoat. Tessie nearly applied itself, it was so easy to use.  ^.^ 
I LOVE this color!!
 This is Tessie with one coat of I Miss You as an accent nail. I used one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat for this mani. I Miss You was very easy to work with and required no manipulation to create this effect.
Rainbow Honey I Miss You is "a pastel rainbow of glitters and shimmer, these butterflies are sure to cure the homesick traveler".
 
This is Rainbow Honey Apple Kid.
Apple Kid is a "bright and rosy fuchsia crème".
This is three coats of Apple Kid. I had no problems with the application of this beauty, either.
Apple Kid is quite a stunner!!

To purchase the Rainbow Honey Summer of 199X collection and other Rainbow Honey polish, you can visit the shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Rainbow Honey on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Have a wonderful day and as always,

 
Happy Lacquering! =)

 

*These polishes were sent for my honest review*


1 comment: