Friday, June 7, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Star Spangled Nails

Hello Lovelies! Carolyn sent me this beauty a while ago and it's been sitting patiently on my shelf, just waiting to be swatched and shown off. And since Carolyn is releasing this pretty little number TOMORROW, I couldn't wait any longer to show you this pretty patriotic polish.

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Star Spangled Nails.
Star Spangled Nails is a "glitter bomb with red, white, and blue stars, red, white and blue medium hex, and fine holo dust".
I used one coat of Star Spangled Nails over three coats of A England Order of the Garter (as undies). Then I applied one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat and to speed the drying process.
 The polish applied easily and the glitter was perfectly balanced. I swirled my brush to collect as many stars as possible and then I simply applied the polish. I did move a few stars around because I found that some nails were overflowing with them. (I KNOW! Gasp! No fishing and extra stars? Say WHAT?!?)
I love the patriotic look of this polish and I think it would look fabulous over red, white, black...lighter blues...metallic colors. The sky is the limit. ^.^
 
To purchase Star Spangled Nails (it will be available on Saturday June 8~tomorrow!) and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Enjoy your weekend and as always,

 
Happy Lacquering! =)
 
*This polish was sent for my honest review*

1 comment: