Saturday, June 22, 2013

Black Luna Lacquer Hot Summer Nights Collection

Hello Lovelies! This evening I have the Hot Summer Nights Collection from Black Luna Lacquer to share with you. When Liz asked me to swatch and review this collection, I was beyond excited to get a look at the colors...and I was right to be excited! The colors are AWESOME!

I had no problems with the application of any of the polishes, so I will let you know that in advance. :)
 
This is Black Luna Lacquer Naked Beach.
Naked Beach is a "nude (cream based) with a pink pearl like shimmer and small iridescent glitter".
This is three coats and no topcoat.
I am loving the shimmery goodness of this nude!
 
This is Black Luna Lacquer Strawberry Daiquiri.
Strawberry Daiquiri is a "bright, dark pink with a purple pearl like shine and small iridescent glitter".
This is three coats and no topcoat.
 The purple pink color shift is my favorite part about this beauty!

This is Black Luna Lacquer Clear Skies.
Clear Skies is a "light, metal blue with small blue, silver and iridescent glitter".
This is three coats and no topcoat.

This is Black Luna Lacquer Forbidden Fruit.
Forbidden Fruit is a "jelly, sheer bright (UV Responsive) green, with a gold pearl like shine and iridescent gold glitter".
This is four coats and no topcoat.
I am infatuated with neon greens this summer and this one has definitely hit the top of my list! It's a jelly with iridescent glitters that sparkles and shines like a kiwi sun. Love, love, LOVE!!!

 
This is Black Luna Lacquer Pina Coolada. 
Here is two coats over CG Celtic Sun.
Pina Coolada is a "UV responsive top coat. It goes on clear, but when charged with light or a black light it will glows green".
Hello, glow!
I also tried two coats of Pina Coolada over CG White on White.
Now THAT'S what I'm looking for when I want a glow in the dark polish topcoat that works over any color!!
I was SERIOUSLY amazed at how much this bottle GLOWED!!! Even after I was done with my "photo shoot", my nails and the bottle kept on glowing brightly. ^.^
 
This is Black Luna Lacquer Angel Fish.
Angel Fish is a "bright, deep purple with a pearl like pink/ rose shine and small iridescent glitter".
This is three coats and no topcoat.
Amazing. Beautiful.
 
Forbidden Fruit with a touch of nail art just for funzies...
 
I LOVED this collection! What do you think? Which ones are your favorites?
 
To purchase the Hot Summer Nights Collection (available June 30th) and other Black Luna Lacquer polishes, you can shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Black Luna Lacquer on FB and find it on IG @blacklunalacquer.
 
Thanks for dropping by and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)




*These polishes were sent for my honest review* 

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! So bright and perfect for summer =) Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glow in the dark one! All are pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naked Beach and Forbidden Fruit look awesome! I love their bottles. Need to try them out!

    - Toria
    http://toriamasons-treasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete