Saturday, June 15, 2013

Naild'It Unique Polish Butterflies in Rainbows and Sugarmess Glum

Hello Lovelies! I am finally catching up after a busy few weeks of wrapping up another school year with my amazing art students! It was hard to say good-bye to two of my classes that will be moving on to new teachers next year. I've had most of them for the last six years I've taught for the school system I work in. They grew up into such fantastic young adults and I feel so blessed to have been a part of their education.

Onto the lacquer! ^.^ Today, I have two beautiful polishes from Naild'It Unique Polish that I absolutely love. Take a look and see what you think! 

This is Naild'It Unique Polish Butterflies in Rainbows.
Butterflies in Rainbows is a purple crelly filled with awesome neon glitters and butterflies.
For this mani, I used two coats of Butterflies in Rainbows over two coats of CG Sweet Hook, followed by one coat of Seche Vite. The polish applied beautifully and the glitter required very minimal fishing and placement.

This is Naild'It Unique Polish Sugarmess Glum.
Sugarmess Glum is a "white crelly with a WHOLE LOTTA GLITTA including a hint of neon green, holos, pinks and purples! Included in this one are some BIG OL pink squares ".
I applied two coats of Sugarmess Glum over one coat of FP Paper Mache, followed by a quick coat of Seche Vite. Again, this polish applied easily for me and gave me no problems at all.
 
What do you think?! After seeing the quality of these polishes, I am definitely looking forward to trying more Naild'It Unique Polish in the future.
 
To purchase Butterflies in Rainbows, Sugarmess Glum and other Naild'It Unique Polish, visit etsy, llarowe, and meimeisignatures. Also, make sure you head over and like Naild'It Unique Nail Polish on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Happy Saturday and as always,


 
Happy Lacquering! =)


*These polishes were sent for my honest review*
 

3 comments:

  1. These are some fun polishes! I really like Sugarmess Glum! Great swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugarmess Glum is my favorite of these two!

    ReplyDelete