Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dragon Lacquer Neon Ninja and Meh.

Hello Lovelies! One outstanding new (to me) handmade polish I've been lucky enough to review has come from Kevan of Dragon Lacquer. I was impressed with the formula of all four of the polishes that Kevan sent my way~they applied flawlessly and required no glitter fishing (when applicable).

I'm going to show you two beauties in this post and two in the next. So...be sure to come back for more!!

This is Dragon Lacquer Neon Ninja.
Neon Ninja is a "custom handmade nail lacquer with multiple sizes and shapes of matte neon pink, neon green, neon blue, bright purple, and black in a translucent white suspension base".
The glitters work together perfectly!
I used one coat of Neon Ninja over one coat of CG White on White, followed by one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.

This is Dragon Lacquer Meh.
Meh. is a "custom handmade nail lacquer with matte black and white micro-glitter with holographic uber micro glitter in a clear suspension base".
 To create this mani, I applied two coats of Meh. over one coat of FP Paper Mache covered with Orly Beach Cruiser. To finish, I applied a generous coat of Seche Vite to "smooth it out and give it a glass-like finish and bring out the rainbow flashes from the holographic glitter". 
 
I was very impressed with both of these polishes and I KNOW you will enjoy seeing what I have coming up next from Dragon Lacquer, so make sure to come back to check them out! ^.^

BONUS: orders placed before June 30th can use the code COLORSPLASH10 to save 10%! YaY!
 
To purchase Neon Ninja, Meh. and other Dragon Lacquer polishes, visit Kevan's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like DragonLadyNails on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Have a fabulous Saturday and as always,


 

Happy Lacquering! =)


*These polishes were sent for my honest review*

 

3 comments:

  1. Both are lovely! I really need to try Dragon Lacquer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Meh!!! Coming from someone who doesn't care for bar glitter, I absolutely LOVE it in Neon Ninja!!

    ReplyDelete