Monday, January 21, 2013

Red Dog Designs My Funny Valentine

Hello Lovelies! Today I am thrilled to share another new polish from Red Dog Designs' Ol' Blue Eyes Collection with you. And let me just say one thing about My Funny Valentine. CIRCLE GLITTERS!! Yessss! My Funny Valentine is totally packed full of circle shaped glitter (and it's the first circle glitter polish in my collection).

This is two coats of Red Dog Designs My Funny Valentine over one coat of A England Bridal Veil.
I debated on which color to use for the undies and Bridal Veil won. However, the rest were very strong contenders.
OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It!, OPI Just Spotted the Lizard, Orly Au Champange, A England Bridal Veil, Color Club Gingerbread Man, OPI Number One Nemesis
My Funny Valentine is a warm, phenomenal blend of "various red, gold, and black glitters, including circle shapes, with red holo hearts." Did I mention that there are circle glitters in this polish? =]
The polish is packed with glitter and there were lots of holo hearts (no fishing for glitter or hearts necessary). My Funny Valentine is truly Ah-Mazing! I knew I would love wearing circle glitters, but now that I have them on my fingertips, I am IN LOVE with them!!
Both coats of My Funny Valentine applied evenly and dried quickly. Just look at those holo hearts! WoWzers!! I know I went photo crazy, but the holo hearts were playing with the light and I wanted to share how beautiful they look.
I used one coat Gelous to smooth out the glitter and of Seche Vite as a top coat.
Thank you, Red Dog Designs! The red and gold are perfect together in this polish. And, have I mentioned that I LOVE the circle shaped glitters?!? Well...I DOOOO!!!  
 
The Ol' Blue Eyes Collection release is set for Friday, January 25 at 9 pm EST and will be available in the Red Dog Designs Big Cartel Store. Fullsize bottles will be available for $8.75/each. Make sure you like Red Dog Designs on FB so you stay updated on restocks, new polishes, and to view lots of gorgeous Red Dog Designs polish pics.

Get your must-have lists ready because January 25 is almost here!!!
Are you excited for the Red Dog Designs polish release on January 25? I know I am! :)

 
I hope you are having a fantastic Saturday and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)

*This polish was sent for my honest review*

5 comments: