Saturday, January 19, 2013

Red Dog Designs Hey! Jealous Lover

Hello Lovelies! Today I have an amazing new polish from Red Dog Design's Ol' Blue Eyes Collection to share with you. Hey! Jealous Lover is my very first heart glitter polish and I was curious about how I would feel about it. Well...let me show and tell you! =]
 
This is two coats of Red Dog Design Hey! Jealous Lover over one coat of A England Bridal Veil.
Hey! Jealous Lover is a gorgeous mix of "various shapes and sizes of green, gold, brown, orange, black, white, blue, purple glitters, with microfine holo glitter and tangerine hearts". Yes, tangerine hearts! =)
The polish required no fishing for glitter and I was very happy to find that there were hearts in nearly every brush stroke.
Both coats of Hey! Jealous Lover applied evenly and dried quickly. I love how the white hexes and the tangerine hearts POP with black undies!
I used one coat Gelous to smooth out the glitter and of Seche Vite as a top coat.
This polish is a stunner! I am amazed at the way the colors all play so well of each other.
In my opinion, Red Dog Designs has definitely hit a homerun with Hey! Jealous Lover.  This collection is set for Friday, January 25 at 9 pm EST and will be available in Red Dog Designs Big Cartel Store. Fullsize bottles will be available for $8.75/each. Make sure you like Red Dog Designs on FB so you stay updated on restocks, new polishes, and to view lots of gorgeous Red Dog Design polish pics. 
 
Do you own any Red Dog Design polishes? Which one is your favorite?
 
I hope you are having a fantastic Saturday and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)
 
*This polish was sent for my honest review*

10 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely wonderful polish..a MUST have for everyone who loves glitter!! And those who don't!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I agree Maile. Everyone needs this polish!!! :)

      Delete
  2. ooh that is gorgeous! i love how much glitter there is and akk the different shapes and colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!! That's what makes it sooooo amazing and unique! All of the colors look so awesome together. =)

      Delete
  3. Very thorough review and awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitter mania :x it looks super awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete