Thursday, May 16, 2013

Polish Addict Jellyfish I and Alter Ego

Hello lovelies! I have two more pretties from Laura at Polish Addict that I want to share with you. As I said in my last post, Polish Addict has quickly flown up my chart of top quality handmade polishes and these two are proof of that.
 
Both polishes applied perfectly with no pooling, dragging, or streaking. They built up beautifully in three coats and I only used Seche Vite on Jellyfish I.
 
This is Polish Addict Alter Ego.
Alter Ego is a scattered brown holo with a slight thermal shift.
I was so overwhelmed by the gorgeousness of the scattered holo that I began snapping pics without really focusing on the holo aspect.
This pic shows the tip of my nail as a slightly deeper brown than the rest of my nail. Again, I was mesmorized by the holo. ^.^
 

This is Polish Addict Jellyfish I.
Jellyfish I is the "reformulated Jellyfish I (shimmer base versus the matte base it had)".
The shimmery base creates a feeling of fluidity, which is cool...since this polish is called Jellyfish I! @.@
 
To purchase Alter Ego, Jellyfish I, and other Polish Addict polishes, you can shop bigcartel or Polish Addict Outlet. Also, make sure you head over and like My Overnight Addiction to Polish on FB and find Laura as polishaddictnailcolor on IG.

Remember, you can also follow me on IG at colorsplashnails. I'd love to see you there!

Thanks for dropping by and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I really like the first color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alter Ego! OMG that went on my wishlist in a heartbeat, that is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete