Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Peachy Day Break

Hello Lovelies! I've been so busy finishing up the school year that it's been difficult to get my posts done on a regular basis. However, I have been lucky enough to get some swatching done and I'm excited to share them with you!

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Peachy Day Break.
Peachy Day Break is a "translucent peach base with small pink hex, bronze squares, and tiny bronze glitters".
I used three coats of Peachy Day Break over two coats of Liquid Sky Lacquer Whimsical Bronze and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.
I love the way the glitter creates a layered effect in this polish!
To purchase Peachy Day Break (release date tba soon) and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes now, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

 Have a wonderful evening and as always,


Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*

1 comment: