Thursday, March 21, 2013

Jindie Nails Rave

Hello Lovelies! I've got one of the coolest polishes from Jindie Nails on today. It reminds me of the 80's...even more specifically, my awesome pink fluorescent sweatshirt and neon green sunglasses. Seriously. We were all rock stars back then! And the amazingness of Jindie Nails Rave captures all of that 80's rock star glam for me. Thank you, Jen. :]

This is Jindie Nails Rave.
Rave is packed with different sizes of hex and circle shaped neon colored glitters.
This is three coats of Rave with one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.
I LOVE how this polish looks as it continues to layer!
Rave has thinner glitter, which creates a GORGEOUS stained glass effect when layered. I tipped my bottle upside down before and in between nails to get the biggest selection of glitters. I had zero problems applying the polish~I made sure my brush was loaded enough (not over-loaded) and any excess polish I had after covering the nail I wiped on my paper towel.
Then, I threw on the zebra stripes, just because I didn't want the fun to end!
 
At this point, Rave is my favorite polish from Jindie Nails. However, I have yet to meet a Jindie that I didn't love. I would definitely recommend adding Rave to your collection if you haven't already!


To purchase Rave or other polishes by Jindie Nails, you can visit Jen's shop here and you can also shop on Llarowe. Make sure you head over and like Jindie Nails on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.
 
 


Have a totally awesome day and as always,

Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*
 


4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love how the glitter is almost see-through <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful polish, so fun and I love the bright glitters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is~the glitter colors are perfect together in this. =)

      Delete