I was tagged by Claws Up and I Bleed Polish for the 11 Questions tag. I think these are really fun, so thanks you two! =)
11 Things About Me1. I’m addicted to McDonald’s mocha frappes. Someone needs to come up with a secret formula to take all of the calories OUT of those delicious little devils.
2. I went to college at the University of South Dakota—and graduated in 1995, which feels like 100 years ago now!
3. I broke my arms/wrists 9x when I was a kid. >.< Can you say KLUTZ? Seriously, I fell off anything, from swings to roller skates, you name it! I even managed to fall off of a foot stool (in 1st grade, of course). Lol
4. I have 2 leopard geckos~ Romeo & Juliet.
5. I have wanted to be an art teacher ever since I was in 4th grade.
6. I sleep with a fan on—my college roommate got me started on this and ever since, I can’t even begin to think about falling asleep without some sort of fan noise on.
7. I LOVE sleeping in in the morning and staying up late at night.
8. My newest passion is blogging!! I am having so much FUN with all of you! I had no idea what an amazing nail polish world there was out here just waiting for me to find and explore!!!
9. My kids and I have been watching all of the Friday Night Lights episodes on Netflix, starting at the beginning. We never watched it when it was actually ON television and we are really enjoying the quality family time!
10. I am obsessed with Lacquistry Nail Polish (created by Jenna Herder). I love ALL of her amazing lacquers and I think she just has mad skills when it comes to creating top notch nail polishes
11. I could eat pizza every day if my family wouldn’t mind…I’d even order from different pizza joints if it would make it easier on them! :P
Claws Up Questions
1. If you could be any animal, which one would you be? Elephant (it’s my favorite!)
2. If you could learn another language, which one would you learn? Probably more Spanish
3. What is your favorite pattern? I love stripes and polka dots.4. Curly or straight hair? Stick straight hair
5. Besides blogging, what other hobbies do you enjoy? Painting (watercolor, acrylic, fingernails), reading, fishing, writing
6. Describe your favorite article of clothing. They are soft, fuzzy, and very cozy…I wear them on my footsies to keep them warm. Rhymes with cluck clucks…lol
7. What is your favorite smell? Vanilla
8. Describe your favorite color, but don't use the name of the color in your description. Let's see if we can guess the color you're thinking of! My favorite color is the color of tranquility and the sky on a beautifully clear day!
9. What is your favorite number? 32
10. What is your favorite flower? Iris
11. What was your favorite subject in school? Art =)
I Bleed Polish Questions
1. If you can go on a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? Hawaii--nice warm beaches!
2. What is your favorite color? Every shade possible of blue
3. What is your #1 favorite nail polish brand & you HAVE to pick one! :) Lacquistry Nail Polish
4. How did you come up with the name for your blog? Colorsplashers are the characters in the children’s art book I have been working on writing and illustrating (off and on) for the last few years. I loved the name Colorsplash, so I kept it as my Facebook and blogging name! A Colorsplash of Nails is also the name of my Facebook page! =)
5. What are your top 3 favorite nail polish colors? (All Lacquistry) Winter No. 1, Devil’s Dandruff & Shredded Silver Holo
6. What is your favorite food that you can eat everyday? Pizza!!!
7. What is your favorite Disney movie? The Emperor’s New Groove—“You threw off my groove!”
8. If you were stuck on a deserted island what 3 things would you need besides necessities like food & water? Chapstick, sunblock, and BUG SPRAY!
9. Do you prefer writing in script or print? Script looks waaaaay fancier!
10. If you can meet a celebrity who is dead who would it be? Chris Farley
11. If you were able to star in a cartoon one day which cartoon would you pick to be in? SpongeBob Squarepants
My Questions1. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
2. What is your favorite quote from a movie?
3. How many nail polishes do you own?
4. What is your favorite holiday?
5. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
6. What is your all-time FAVORITE nail polish (You can only pick one!)
7. Do you have a pet? (Children do NOT count!)
8. What’s your astrological sign?
9. Snow: hate it or love it?
10. What is your favorite color?
11. What is your favorite candy?
Who I Tagged
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have linked her/him.
No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people.