Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Northern Star Polish Ocean Star and Esmeraude Bauble

Hello Lovelies! Northern Star Polish has sent me some pretties to show you and I have to say, I'm really happy with the quality of these polishes. This is my first time trying something from Northern Star Polish and after this experience, there is no doubt in my mind that I would love to add more to my collection in the near future.
 
This is Northern Star Polish Oceanic Star.
Ocean Star is a beautiful soft blue polish with a very light glitter combo of various sized hexes, pink microfine glitter, pink bar glitter, and pink and silver stars.
It took four coats to reach opacity (well worth every coat) and I used one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat and to speed drying time.

The beauty of this polish is that it layers perfectly and the glitters are very subtle. It makes Ocean Star pretty spectactular as far as I'm concerned. ^.^

This is Northern Star Polish Esmeraude Bauble.
I used two coats of CG Re-Fresh-Mint as undies.
Esmeraude Bauble works well as a fantastic green tinted topcoat. It is packed with various shaped yellow-green glitters, small green glitters, and square glitters. I LOVE how the yellow-green glitters can be completely understated, while at the same time, still remain the emphasis point when I look at the nail.
For this mani, I applied three coats of Esmeraude Bauble and one coat of Seche Vite as my topcoat and to help speed drying time.
Esmeraude Bauble would look fantastic over other colors as well, like a black or white creme.
 
To purchase Northern Star Polishes, you can visit the shop here. These two polishes are currently not listed, but there are many other gorgeous ones available. Also, make sure you head over and like Northern Star Polish on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Have a colorful evening and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment