Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hot Mess Lacquers Game Over, Mani!

Hello Lovelies! Very recently I was sent three polishes from Hot Mess Lacquers and I was positively stunned when I saw them. All of them are very different from each other and definitely beautiful. In this post, I'd like to show you Game Over, Mani!

This is Hot Mess Lacquers Game Over, Mani!
Game Over, Mani! (inspired by James Cameron's Alien) is "a spectacular blend of teal, holo and yellow glitters and a bright teal shimmer with subtle purple shift in a black jelly base."
This polish applied smoothly and easily. I used three coats for this mani, however two would have been sufficient for full opacity. I was a little nervous when I put on my first coat because it seemed thin...until I put on coat two. THAT'S when the magic happened!
Pure Gorgeousness!!!
I used one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat to seal this mani and to speed the drying time.

I'm a huge fan of this polish. The deep color of the base works well with the pops of yellow and teal glitter. I also loved the teal shimmer! It was simply divine.

To purchase Game Over, Mani! and other Hot Mess Lacquers, you can visit the shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Hot Mess Lacquers on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Have a gorgeous day and as always,

Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*


1 comment: