Friday, April 27, 2012

Lacquistry Valentine Shards

Hello Lovelies! I have another one of my neon Orly beauties to show off today and I decided that the perfect way to complement her would be to add some Lacquistry. This mani turned into one of my fast favorites, simply because it screams "LOOK AT ME!!" lol!

To create this mani, I used Orly Beach Cruiser and topped it with 2 coats of Lacquistry Valentine Shards.

Here are my Lacquistry Valentine Shards:
Lacquistry polishes can be purchased at Jenna's Etsy shop by clicking here.
You can keep up-to-date on when Jenna will open her Etsy shop by checking her Facebook page here. ^.^


Thanks for stopping by and if you live in the US and haven't entered my 200 Fantastic Followers Giveaway for three amazing polishes, click here to enter now! I hope you have a fantastic day!
As always,
Happy Lacquering! =)

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the only shredded polishes I don't own and it looks fabulous over that hot pink! Love!

    ReplyDelete