Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! I hope you are all having a nice day today~ I know I am enjoying my quality time with my family tremendously. For today, I wanted to share my Easter mani with you! ^.^

The China Glaze colors I used for this mani were Bahamain Escape, Dance Baby, Sweet Hook, and Ga Ga for Green. I had fun "decorating my eggs" with my dotting tools! lol

Here's my Easter Mani:
I wish you and your family the very best this Easter and thanks so much for stopping by! And as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)

22 comments:

  1. Super cute! I think I like the green one the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so much fun! I love the pinky best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghhaaaaaa! ANother adorable easter mani. Now I'm feeling lame for not doing anything creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these - Love the colours used too ^_^

    ReplyDelete