Saturday, December 7, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Elf Collection

Hello Lovelies! Do you love the Elf movie? Are you as crazy about it as my family and can quote half of the movie?! Well...Carolyn has just the collection for you this holiday season. It's based entirely on Elf and it's genius! I will dive right in and share the pretties immediately.

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Buddy.
Buddy is a "glitter bomb with black, red, green, yellow and white glitters made to resemble the character Buddy from the Elf movie".
I used two coats of Buddy over CG Holly-Day and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat. Application was a breeze.

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer SANTA!! I Know Him!
SANTA!! I Know Him! is a "red jelly base with black, white and fine gold glitters. This is based off of the popular scene from the Elf movie when Buddy the elf hears the news Santa is coming to the store".
I used two coats of SANTA!! I Know Him! one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer ...and Syrup.
...and Syrup is a "brown holo with gold shimmer, and is based off of the last category of the four main food groups in the Elf movie".
I LOVE this holo!!
I used two coats of ...and Syrup with no topcoat for this mani. This polish applied like butter.

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins.
Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins is a "green, slight textured polish with many holo glitters, and silver and gold stars. Based off of elf terminology from the Elf movie".
In my opinion, this is a glitzy Christmas variation of the spectacular LE polish from A Box, Indied, Fall In New England. O.O
I used two coats of Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat. This polish is dazzling!

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Son Of A Nutcracker.
Son Of A Nutcracker is a "glitter bomb with black, red, blue, yellow, and white glitter resembling a classic nutcracker. This polish is based off a phrase Buddy the Elf uses in the Elf movie".
I used one coat of Son Of A Nutcracker over CG Pelican Gray and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Smiling Is My Favorite.
Smiling Is My Favorite is a "milky based polish with glitters in gold and silver. Based off of the popular line in the Elf movie".
I used three coats of Smiling Is My Favorite and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Christmas Cheer.
Christmas Cheer is a "very sheer green jelly with red, white and silver glitters. Also with snowflakes, and candy canes".
I used one coat of Christmas Cheer over CG Holly-Day. To get the candy cane and snowflake glitter out, I did need to tip my bottle upside down and fish for it.

As a collection, I'd highly recommend this one, especially if you are an Elf fan. The colors are vibrant, the formulas are fantastic, and the names will have you envisioning Will Ferrell in green tights in no time. And that's good! Right?!>.<
 
To purchase the Elf Collection and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB and follow whimsicalcolor on Instagram to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Have a terrrrrrific day and as always,
HAPPY LACQUERING! =)
xxRychelle

*This collection was sent for my honest review.*


1 comment: