Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teal Tuesday: Star Tealicure & Summer Challenge: Chelsea Flower Show

Hello Lovelies! Teal Tuesdays are dedicated to celebrating the gorgeousness of all that is teal. I have been a major slacker as a member of this awesome group, so I had a LOT of fun with this week's theme: the Star Tealicure! ^.^

To create my mani, I used Glitter Gal Marine Blue for my base color. The stars were created with Sinful Colors Nail Art Bonjour with a pinch of China Glaze Fairy Dust.

Here is my Star Tealicure:



Check out the other terrific Teal Tuesday Tealicures at these amazing blogs:
AND......
(brace yourselves now)
I have a second mani to share with you, too! (My nails had to be significantly trimmed due to a massive break, so that explains the difference in nail lengths between these two photo shoots.) Today I have my first mani for the GIGANTIC Purple Fairy Crumpet SUMMER CHALLENGE~the Chelsea Flower Show!! This Summer Challenge is packed full of interesting and exciting new ideas for me to try out. YaY!  Can you tell that I'm excited about this Challenge?!? lol I hope you enjoy!
For my Summer Challenge: Chelsea Flower Show mani, I used a england Dragon for my base color. The flowers were created using Finger Paints Paper Mache, China Glaze Dance Baby, and China Glaze Purple Panic (Neon).
Here is my Chelsea Flower Show mani:
 I  would love to attend the Chelsea Flower Show~the flowers look absolutely breath-taking!
Check out the other awesome bloggers that are part of the Summer Challenge:

Debbie @ The Crumpet - http://thecrumpet.blogspot.co.uk/








Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges - http://fancyphalanges.blogspot.com/







Lucie @ Lucy's Stash www.lucysstash.com





Vic @ Glowstars http://glowstars.net

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day, and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)

8 comments: