Thursday, March 7, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Purple Rain

Hello Lovelies! Are you staying snow-free where you are? We've had 6 or 7 snow days here, so I'm seriously sick of the white stuff. What DOES make me happy is the soon-to-be released Liquid Sky Lacquer Purple Rain. Take a peek at this gorgeous milky!

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Purple Rain.
 Purple Rain is "a gray milky with large purple squares, small lavender and metallic purple hex, and fine purple hex. Large black hex and small metallic gray hex."
The formula for Purple Rain was so easy to work with! Each brushstroke is loaded with the right amount of glitter to cover your nail perfectly. At first, I was worried that the glitter would be too thick. But I was soooooo wrong! It was JUST RIGHT!
 Purple Rain = Pure Gorgeousness.
One coat of Seche Vite as a topcoat (and to help with the drying process) and Purple Rain is phenomenal. Period.
 I am a HUGE FAN of Liquid Sky Lacquer. I know I've said this already, but you will hear this many, many more times from me. If I was ever to recommend a new line of handmade polish to try, it would definitely be Liquid Sky Lacquer!
 
You can purchase Purple Rain and many other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes by visiting Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

I hope you are having wonderful day and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*

1 comment: