Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March Glitter Guilty Pleasures Box

Hello Lovelies! I've got the March Glitter Guilty Pleasure Box to share with you today so I'm going to get right to it. ^.^ 

This is how a Glitter Guilty Pleasure Box looks inside!
I ripped open my polishes to see the beauties!
You will have one Monthly Me polish that has been created according to your specific preferences. (I told Jessica I liked pinks, purples and blues and glitters, especially round ones.)
Here's my Monthly Me! It's called Masquerade.
It's AMAZINGLY PERFECT for me!
I used one thin coat of CG Flying Dragon as undies and two coats of Masquerade. One coat of Seche Vite as topcoat and I was done! The formula for this polish was incredible~no fishing for glitters, no dragging or clumping, and fast dry time.
 
With each Glitter Guilty Pleasure Box, you also get a Monthly Mini. This month, the mini is Rocky Road to Dublin.
I used two coats of CG Entourage as undies and one coat of Rocky Road to Dublin. I used one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.
As an additional bonus, you may have noticed the piece of chocolate in my top picture. Included with each Glitter Guilty Pleasure Box is a yummy treat or two!
 
To get all of the facts, shop or sign up for your monthly Glitter Guilty Pleasure Box, you can go here. To stay updated on everything going on, new polishes, and giveaways, head over and like Glitter Guilty on FB. Jessica also has an Etsy shop!
 
**Opportunities for You**
1) Anyone that signs up for the subscription this month through the glitterguilty.com site will also receive a free mini bottle of Seche Vite top coat in April's box as a "thank you" for their support!
2) Jessica is doing a referral program for anyone that is a current subscriber. For every two people a current subscriber refers, she will automatically send a "thank you" package to the current subscriber when both of their referrals' second months payments are made. 
 
We all deserve to be spoiled once in awhile. And if you've ever considered trying a monthly nail polish program ($15.99/month includes shipping), I urge you to try Glitter Guilty. The polishes are extremely well-made and the boxes are very personal.
 

I hope you are having a great day and as always,


Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*



4 comments:

  1. Such a cool concept! And I loooove your purple polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! And thanks, Jessica did a fabulous job making this polish for me.:)

      Delete
  2. Very tempting, but I wouldn't be able to do it every month consecutively :\ I love the color choices though-Masquerade is very Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to treat yourself once in a while rather than signing up for every month, you can click on "give a gift" (it's only a one box, or 3 box charge), and send it to yourself! You wouldn't qualify for the Seche Vite mini, but you would still be treating yourself to an amazing box of goodies. ^.^

      Delete