Saturday, March 9, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Oh, Yeah!

Hello Lovelies! I've got an amazing polish to show you today, so I'm going to hop right in. =)
This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Oh, Yeah!

Oh, Yeah! is "a yummy glitter bomb with peacock hearts, small aqua and metallic purple hex, fine purple hex and medium rainbow iridescence." 
For this mani, have two coats of Oh, Yeah! over one coat of FP Expressionism.
Oh, Yeah! is a plethora of glittery goodness!
Have I mentioned that I LOVE glitter?!?
 
I used one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat and to speed the drying process.

To purchase Oh, Yeah! (very soon) and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.


Have an awesome Saturday night and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*

2 comments: