Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thanks so much to Laura from http://clothescosmeticsandchat.blogspot.com/ for giving me The Versatile Blogger Award. I'm truly honored! *.* Please go visit her blog and say hello if you haven't checked it out yet~it's pretty incredible!

The rules of this award are that I should share 7 facts about myself and then pass this award on to 15 other bloggers.
Sooo......Here are 7 facts about me:
1. My favorite art medium is watercolor painting. Hence my newfound love of watercolor nails. It’s a perfect match!
2. I have a dream to publish a children’s book someday. I’ve worked on writing one…I just haven’t gotten it to the final publishing stage... yet.
3. I’m obsessed with watching reality shows on tv~ like Big Brother, Survivor, The Bachelor(ette). The more dramatic the show, the better! =)
4. I love to play video games…especially Nintendo ones. When I got my master’s degree, I asked my hubby and kids for a DSI as my graduation gift! Lol
5. I am the world’s pickiest eater. My burger can’t have mustard, light sauce on my pizza, no tomato chunks in my spaghetti sauce (the runnier, the better)…you get the idea!
6. I love to read. Some of my favorite series are: The Forest of Hands and Teeth, Vampire Academy, The Hunger Games, and Twilight.  
7. One of my favorite pastimes is fishing. I live on a pond and we have some mighty big largemouth bass just waiting to be wrangled in. I’m a catch and release fisherwoman, even though fish is one of my favorite foods, so our pond continues to stay pretty active throughout the fishing season. =)
Wasn't that exciting? Hee hee! Now, I would like to give this award to:

8 comments:

  1. :-)
    Would you recommend The Hunger Games? I'm thinking of giving the first book a try...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!! You should for sure read it before the movie comes out March 23. =) The whole series is amazing!

      Delete
  2. OMG Colorsplash! I can't keep up with all these awards! LOL thank you so much and when I figure out how to paste them to my wall I will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! It took me forever to figure it out, too! (And mine are HUGE on the side...oh well!) Just add them under add pictures when you are on the Design page. Hope that helps...

      Delete
  3. I LOVE to read too! AND two of my favorite took series are Twilight series and The Hunger GAmes! Also, my husband is an avid bass fisherman. He fishes catch and release only and competes in several competitions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! PLUS, we LOVE nail polish! lol *.*
      Have you read Vampire Academy?!? It is AWESOMEEE!!!

      Delete