Monday, May 20, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Faerie Wisdom

Hello Lovelies! I have the amazing (soon to be released) Liquid Sky Lacquer Faerie Wisdom to show you!! It absolutely BLEW MY MIND when I put it on my nails and I swear to you, I think this may be one of my favorite polishes yet from Carolyn. ^.^
This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Faerie Wisdom.
Faerie Wisdom is a "glitter bomb of neon green, purple and pink hexes, green holo hex and blue flakies". Translation: Pure perfection in a bottle.
 So, I used one coat of A England Camelot for undies and one coat of Faerie Wisdom. Then I finished my mani off with a topcoat of Seche Vite!
There was zero fishing for glitter and the one coat went on very easily for me. 
Look at how the neon hexes POP with black undies. @.@
Ahh!! I love this look!
 
I know that I've told you before when a polish is a "must-have" for your collection. All I'm going to say about Faerie Wisdom is~get it! And, I recommend you keep a close eye on Carolyn's store for the release of this one! 

To purchase Faerie Wisdom (release date tba soon) and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes now, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

 Have a great Monday and as always,

Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*

3 comments: