Monday, May 13, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Bleu Infinity

Hello Lovelies! Carolyn has sent me some stunning polishes that will be released in the near future...
and I have one of them to share with you...
RIGHT. NOW. 
 
This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Bleu Infinity.
Bleu Infinity is a "blue jelly with medium blue hex and tiny blue hex and silver squares".
This polish left me breathless. Truly. I have always been a fan of blue, as it's my favorite color. But this polish surpasses all of my wildest dreams.
Three coats of Bleu Infinity and one coat of Seche Vite equals perfection!
 WOW!

To purchase Bleu Infinity (release date tba soon) and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes now, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases (like Blue Infinity!).

Happy Monday and as always,

Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*
 

4 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this polish is fabulous ! Your pictures are perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blue! The glitter in it is nice too :)

    ReplyDelete