Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Challenge: Lambs

Hello Lovelies! For today on The Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge, my task was to paint Lambs. Baaaa baaaa! It turns out that I just happen to looooove my lamb mani. The ears were a tad difficult to paint, but overall, I'm thrilled with my lil' fluff balls. O.O

To create this mani, I used China Glaze Flying Dragon as my base color. To paint my lambies, I used CG White on White and CG Black Leather.

Looky at my Lambs!!
Here are the other lovely bloggers participating in The Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge. I'd love for you to see their work!~
As always, Happy Lacquering! =)

9 comments:

  1. This is just WAYYYYYYYYYYY too cute!

    Btw, I awarded you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are sooo awesome. :) :) :) (Now I'm off to think about some new things to share about me...hmm...)

      Delete
  2. AAAAh they are so cute!!!! They remind me of that one episode of Wallis & Gromit with a bunch of lambs... I think it's called A Close Shave! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I think I SAW THAT! Omigosh that's too funny!! And they do look like those lambs...lol =)

      Delete