Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Purple Clouds

Hello Lovelies! I'm happy to announce that I have dabbled in another set of colors to create some beautiful new clouds to share with you. This time, I played in my pretty purple polishes!!

To create this mani, I used Orly Au Champagne, China Glaze Sweet Hook, and CG Gothic Lolita.

Here are my Purple Clouds:
I love this design and I already did this one in blue, if you'd like to check it out! I originally saw this on Jane's Nailside.blogspot and I asolutely adore the cloud-like effect that the polish layering creates. ^.^

I definitely plan on continuing my cloud color series and I will share more in the future with you! I hope you enjoyed and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)

20 comments:

  1. Great colors, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colors! I recently did my 1st cloud mani and it's my new fav! I love that you did an accent nail!! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks & you're welcome! =) I love doing an accent nail. xx

      Delete
  3. This is so cute! Such a dreamy colour combo!
    By the way, I follow blogs on Google reader, and onlu get to view a piece of text instead of the whole Colorsplash post. Other blogs I follow show the whole post. Why is that happening? Is anyone else having the same problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not sure why my post isn't showing in your Google reader, tho...sorry.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous!!!! Love the colors you chose for this =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome! I also like the color combination a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your artistic abilities! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete