Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Holoday Collection

Hello Lovelies! This holiday season, with so many polish collections at your fingertips, I find it positively brilliant that Carolyn has released the Holoday Collection~a trio of Christmas holo polishes. Take a looksie!

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer White Christmas.
White Christmas is a "white with slight silver holo that reminds you of snow falling on Christmas Day!".
I used two coats of White Christmas and no topcoat.
 
This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Ever Green.
Ever Green is an "emerald green holo that reminds you of the great Christmas trees around this time of year".
 
I used two coats of Ever Green and no topcoat for this beautiful manicure.
 
This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Sleigh Me.
Sleigh Me is a "red linear holo that reminds you of the fun conversations and laughs around the holidays".
I used two brilliant coats of Sleigh Me and no topcoat.
 
 I am extremely pleased with this trio, just as I always am with any holo polish Carolyn creates. The formulas are beyond fantastic (no dragging, pooling, etc.). I am almost convinced that LSL holos can apply themselves. If you've ever bought one, you know what I'm talking about. Two coats are perfect for a beautifully finished mani! ^.^
 
To purchase the Holoday Collection and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB and follow whimsicalcolor on Instagram to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Have a wonderful evening and as always,
HAPPY LACQUERING! =)
xxRychelle

*This collection was sent for my honest review.*

2 comments: