Tuesday, January 15, 2013

KB Shimmer Oh Splat!

Hello Lovelies! Today I have another polish from KB Shimmer to share with you called Oh Splat! I was enamored with this particular polish because, speaking as an art teacher, rainbow splats are beautiful. =)

This polish was no exception. Oh Splat! made perfect little multi-colored and splattered rainbows on my tiny little canvases.
 This is three coats of Oh Splat! covered with two coats of Seche Vite top coat.
Oh Splat! was perfect in consistency, not too thick or thin, and it was very easy to layer. I had fun watching the rainbows pop over each other with every coat!
 I like the "splatterish" look and feel of this polish and I will definitely wear it again.
 
You can find Christy on FB and her homepage. KB Shimmer products can also be purchased on etsy. Christy has other products as well that I have heard great reviews about. Keep a look out for my next post(s)...I have more KB Shimmer polishes on the way!

Have a great day and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)

2 comments: