Friday, May 11, 2012

Whimsical Ideas by Pam: Seuss, Nancy's Birthday, Kee Wee and Peanut Butter & Jelly

Hello Lovelies! For my indie lovers, I have some pics to share that are simply amazing. I adore my new Whimsies from Pam!! :] Since it's been awhile since my last post, I figured that I would just make up for it with some beautiful nail spam...so here it goes. *.* 

Here are my pics of the super cool Whimsical Ideas by Pam Seuss:
Here are my fabulous pics of Whimsical Ideas by Pam Nancy's Birthday:
My gorgeous pics of Whimsical Ideas by Pam Kee Wee:
Aaaand....here are my pics of THEE Whimsical Ideas by Pam Peanut Butter and Jelly:
You can find Pam on her Facebook page here. To order her polishes (at $10 each), you send an e-mail to her and if she has them in stock, she will e-mail you an invoice within a very reasonable amount of time. You paypal her and wait patiently (and believe me...my order seemed to arrive quickly). Before you know it, the gorgeous Whimsies will be in your loving hands and adorning your nails, too! :)
 
I hope you enjoyed the pics! Pam really is an incredibly talented artist and her polishes are top of the line! :] Thanks for stopping by and looking.
 
As Always,
Happy Lacquering! :) 

6 comments: