Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Neon Spots

Hello Lovelies! Have you had a chance to take a peek at wonderful neon polish collection that Orly just released? WoW!! I am so in love with the bright colors and I am even happier with how amazing they look on my nails.

For today's mani, I used Orly Melt Your Popcicle and Orly Glowstick. I added my swatch of Orly MYP just because I think this orange is fantastic. ^.^

Here's my Neon Spots:


I highly recommend this collection...the polishes went on like a dream (3 coats) and dried very quickly. Plus, the colors are totally RaD, man!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and if you live in the US and haven't entered my 200 Fantastic Followers Giveaway for three amazing polishes, click here to enter now! I hope you have a beautiful day!
 
 
As always,
Happy Lacquering! =)

9 comments: