Friday, January 13, 2012

Flakies

Here are Pics of my Lacquistry Nail Polish flakie that I wanted to share with you. I'm wearing 2 coats of CG Lubu Heels underneath 1 coat of Devil's Dandruff. I tried to get close up shots so I could capture the amazing sparkle (have I mentioned I like sparkle?) and flakies. To get these outstanding polishes, you can go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/Lacquistry

 Devil's Dandruff

Devil's Dandruff (outdoor lighting)
 Final Verdict: HOME RUN! This lacquer is sure to wow any crowd. :)

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I LOVE this color soo much...and I love the compliments I get when I wear it, too! =)

      Delete
  2. WOW! Now I need this one too! Check out her Golf Socks Polish. MY personal favorite ever! www.thingsiloveatthemoment.blogspot.com
    It is in the side bar of the most read posts in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I just realized I wrote the exact same thing on your last post with this picture in it! Sorry! Now I really need to go buy this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, thanks entirely to you, I just bought this one-and four others on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I'm happy to assist!! Which ones did you get?! I still have to swatch 3...I just got A Friggin' Circus that looks GORGEOUS!!

      Delete
    2. Well, in addition to Devil's Dandruff, I got I'm Not Scared But I Think I'll Hide, Winter #1, Denim & Rivets, and Blackberry Cordial! So excited about them too!

      Delete
    3. That is SO AWESOME!! I have Denim & Rivets and Blackberry Cordial still on my wishlist. What an exciting nail mail! (I'm excited for you!)

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to try mine! It looks SO great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will LOVE it~and you take such awesome pics, too! =)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete